- Bookings are non-refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of departure or for a no show.
- Bookings are fully refundable if the customer cancels more than 24 hours prior to departure or the operator cancels the departure and an alternative date cannot be arranged.
- If a component of a combo product booking is cancelled and a refund is due, the refund paid will be the difference between the full retail of the tour/cruise component travelled and the total paid.
- Fullers GreatSights reserve the right to alter proposed routes or cancel any departure in the interest of passenger safety and/or comfort.
- All departures are subject to minimum numbers, sea and weather conditions.
- Fullers GreatSights reserves the right to cancel departures in the interest of passenger safety and comfort.
MARINE MAMMAL LICENCE
- Fullers GreatSights is one of only two operators in the Bay of Islands that are licensed by the Department of Conservation to interact with marine mammals in accordance with the Marine Mammals Protection Act (1990).
- Fullers GreatSights operate under a number of restrictions and during our interactions we respect the animals' need to rest and feed, monitor their mood and safeguard the wellbeing of babies and juveniles.
MARINE MAMMAL VIEWING GUARANTEE
- Our Marine Mammal Guarantee only applies to our Cream Trip Super Cruise.
- Complimentary vouchers issued under the Marine Mammal Viewing Guarantee are subject to availability, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Please note that marine mammals are wild animals and are not always able to be found.
- Dangerous goods must be declared before travel on all Fullers GreatSights products and services. This includes but not limited to Gas Bottles , Dive Tanks , Fuel including Kerosene , Diesel and Petrol. Methylated Spirits and other flammable liquids or substances. We are limited in the quantity that we can carry , please call our team for more details.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices stated are in New Zealand Dollars and include 15% Goods and Services Tax.
- Adult fares apply to all passengers 16 years and over.
- Child fares apply to children aged 5 to 15 years old. All children must be accompanied by a paying adult on all Fullers GreatSights tours and cruises.
- There is no charge for infants under 5 years old. However, infants must be included in your booking due to vessel capacity limits. Infants do not qualify for food and beverage inclusions.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking for all scheduled departures.
- Full payment for any booking made on account is due on the 20th day of the month following the departure date.
- Some trips are adventure activities and are not recommended for people that are pregnant or have medical conditions, please consult with Fullers GreatSights prior to departure.
- To the extent permitted by law, Fullers GreatSights hold no liability for damage to you or your property. This is subject to any rights or remedies you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- To the extent permitted by law, we hold no liability for disruption to your travel plans. We recommend our guests hold a comprehensive travel insurance policy in case of any unexpected changes in their travel plans that may incur a cancellation fee.
- For the comfort of all passengers and in accordance with New Zealand government legislation, we do not allow smoking or vaping on our vessels or vehicles.
- We observe Host Responsibility on all our vessels and locations and reserve the right to refuse any passenger who appears intoxicated at the time of boarding. BYO Alcohol is not permitted at any of our venues or on board any vessels.
- Where food and beverage is included we take no responsibility for dietary requirements or food allergies not advised prior to departure.
- Sand Boarding and travel along Ninety Mile Beach are subject to tides and weather conditions on the day and are not guaranteed.